The professional staff at Chris Jansen-Yee PsyD & Associates, P.C. particiapate* with many insurances, including but not limited to:
– Priority Health (www.priority-health.com)
– Priority Health Medicaid
– Medicare Part B (www.wpsic.com)
– Medicare Advantage Plans
– Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (www.BCBS.com)
– Blue Cross Blue Shield (other states)
– Blue Care Network (www.mibcn.com)
– Blue Care Network Advantage
– Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (www.BCBSFed.com)
– Blue Choice
– Aetna (www.aetna.com)
– PPOM (www.ppom.com) or Cofinity Insurance
– Magellan (www.magellanhealth.com)
– Tricare (www.hnfs.net)
– Physician’s Care/ASR (www.ASRcorp.com)
– Cigna & Cigna GM
– Value Options
– United Behavioral Health
– United Health Care
Insurance claims are processed through Office Ally – Practice Mate using state-of-the-art electronic software which is fully compliant with the provisions of HIPAA – the Health Insurance Portability and Accountabililty Act.
Certain insurances (HMO’s) require prior authorization before services can be rendered. Priority Health Medicaid, Blue Care Network, Magellan and Tricare require pre-authorization phone calls from you. See details on the back of your insurance card.
* Participation refers to the contract between provider and insurance company. Patients are responsbile for verifying their outpatient mental health coverage along with applicable deductibles and copays. We will assist you with this process at your first visit. Not all clincians are able to participate with the above listed insurances.
In addition to participation with most insurance, we have worked out very reasonable private pay arrangements. Each clinician sets their own fees. Please call Judy or Carol at (231) 737-1213 between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm for more information or to schedule an appointment.